Monday 12 September 2016

Of Blogs And Men

So you're probably wondering what this is all about?

Put simply, this blog will be a recording of all the work i have done this year in my AS media course. All the inspirations, sources and ideas will be included alongside tasks set by teachers and films i have made.

In order for you to fully understand my work, it's important you know a little about myself. My full name is Jacques Khaliq, Jacques is french after my mother and Khaliq is Pakistani from my dad's side. I'm a typical seventeen year old boy from Devon, England. I have a dog named Bailey and a sister named Eloise. I spend a lot of time visiting my mother in her house in Bath (the place, not the tub). I enjoy arts and architecture so find visiting Bath city centre interesting for its sandstone structures. I like football, skateboarding and other activities, but nothing compares to sitting down to a movie on a comfortable sofa with refreshments on hand.

You may be asking why I've taken this course and to answer the question truthfully, I'm not sure. I've always enjoyed film and the power to create whatever you want for others to judge at their own accord. I hope this answers any questions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment